A little window into my world

Monday 13 September 2010

Fashion week

This time of year in London the fashion scene is hectic with everyone preparing for London Fashion Week. Usually I am there working for the event but this year I am busy preparing for other exciting things meaning I will have to keep up with whats happening online. A lot of people have begun to dismiss London in the schedule of international fashion weeks, but there are so many talent designers that make it one of my favourite amongst the bunch. This season I will be keeping an eye on so many designers, these are just a few to mention...

Hannah Marshall.... I attended her presentation at On/Off a few seasons ago and her garments are so beautifully made. The designer herself is also really lovely and deserves all the success she has achieved.



House of Holland.... We all know that House of Holland means fun fashion. Colourful, playful and something for everyone.



Christopher Kane.... He is one of my favourite designers ever. His designs are really feminine and a visual feast.



Jasper Conran...I met him backstage at his catwalk show a few seasons ago and he is fabulous, not to mention his designs are lovely.



-Rhianna