A little window into my world

Sunday 31 January 2010

Razzle Dazzle




When I was 15 the Chicago movie came out and instantly I fell in love with. The characters, the music, and the dancing captured me. The glitz and glam of something so sinister in reality was beautiful on the big screen. This past weekend my boyfriend took me to see the stage version on London's West End, and though very different from the film, it did not let down my expectations.



The choreography of the show was amazing, and the costumes simply beautiful. The film has so much fuss going on, but the show stripped it back to basics and had such a subtle impact. The acting, and singing was also on top form. If you havn't been to see this, I highly recommend it to all. I think we all need a little razzle dazzle in our lives.